3/10/2012

you looking for low-priced Agatec CL185 GC Self Leveling Cone Laser with Laser Detector?

Save On Agatec CL185 GC Self Leveling Cone Laser with Laser Detector On Sale

before decision to buy, I searches on on-line so long time. So I gathered a online store that sells Agatec CL185 GC Self Leveling Cone Laser with Laser Detector and compare prices to. Some stores offers me fast shipping.

Now the prices down even more urgent look at all the other check prices before the end of time.

Agatec CL185 GC Self Leveling Cone Laser with Laser Detector Features

  • 1/8-Inch at 100 Feet Accuracy provides optimal jobsite working range
  • 1000 Feet diameter working range provides optimal jobsite coverage
  • H.I. Alert informs user that the laser has moved from its initial position or when it has been disturbed

Agatec CL185 GC Self Leveling Cone Laser with Laser Detector Overview

The Agatec CL185 self leveling cone laser is designed for flat or conical applications up to -1.85%. Primarily used for sports fields with a conical fall, the CL185 has a range of 1,000’ (300m) diameter. [else][endif] [if
  • 1/8-Inch at 100 Feet Accuracy provides optimal jobsite working range
  • 1000 Feet diameter working range provides optimal jobsite coverage
  • H.I. Alert informs user that the laser has moved from its initial position or when it has been disturbed
]

This website is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com

0 comments:

Blog Archive