3/04/2012

Buy David White 48-3150G-I Horizontal/Vertical Green Split Beam Electronic Self-Leveling Rotary Laser Online Store



David White 48-3150G-I Horizontal/Vertical Green Split Beam Electronic Self-Leveling Rotary Laser

David White 48-3150G-I Horizontal/Vertical Green Split Beam Electronic Self-Leveling Rotary Laser
The David White green split beam, self-leveling rotary laser level is perfect for almost all indoor and outdoor jobs. Durable construction holds up to the most demanding projects, with super-fast electronic self-leveling and Anti-Drift technology to ensure your work is accurate every time. Accuracy: 1/16in. at 100ft., Laser Output: Split beam, Range (ft.): 1,312, Battery Type: D, Battery Included: Yes

David White 48-3150G-I Horizontal/Vertical Green Split Beam Electronic Self-Leveling Rotary Laser

  • The 3150G-I AutoLaser features an enclosed beacon and sturdy housing to provide maximum durability.
  • With a 1/8" @ 100' accuracy and a range of 2000' in diameter, the 3150G-I is sure meet the toughest interior performance demands.
  • Anti-Drift system signals operator when unit has moved out of position assures accuracy and reliability throughout the days work.
  • Highly visible battery indicators (color coded LEDs) provide user with a fuel guage style battery level indicator ensuring you do not run out of power at the wrong time.
  • Designed and Manufactured in the USA

you looking for cheaper David White 48-3150G-I Horizontal/Vertical Green Split Beam Electronic Self-Leveling Rotary Laser?

before decision to buy, I searches on on-line so long time. So I gathered a store that sells David White 48-3150G-I Horizontal/Vertical Green Split Beam Electronic Self-Leveling Rotary Laser and compare prices to. Some stores offers me fast shipping.

Now the prices down even more urgent look at all the other check prices before the end of time.

This website is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com

0 comments:

Blog Archive